Friday 4 October 2013

We're Back!

Since moving back to Leicester at the beginning of September I have once again become complacent when it comes to this blog. I was planning on writing a design document style post about the double bed I designed and made this summer... that is still being written. turns out you should always start a design document when you start the project otherwise motivation disappears etc.

Fortunately I realised this before I started the trash project and I have started the design document as I started the project so I'm hopeful that I will stay up to speed on it. Anyway here are some of the reference photos I took for the project.





These are the high poly models I've made so far using the cloth modifier and the graphite modelling tools.


No comments:

Post a Comment